1. Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette – I got this eyeshadow palette for Christmas and it is amazing! If you love warm tone shadows then you will love this. It is also easy to create both day time and night time looks, so versatile!
2. Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Lipgloss – This is a splurge for lipgloss but it is too good. Mine is in the shade “Sugar Sugar” and it is so pretty paired with a neutral lipstick. I’m obsessed!
3. Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner – Oh em gee, y’all! I had been needing a new liquid liner for the longest time and after reading a ton of reviews I finally picked this one up. It is honestly the best eye liner I’ve ever used. I even like it more than the Kat Von D tattoo liner.
4. Beauty Blender – If you’ve never used a beauty blender then what are you doing with your life? Haha. This sale is the perfect time to stock up on every day must haves like my beloved beauty blender!
5. Purity Pore Extractor Mask – I’ve been using the Purity face cleanser for years and a friend recommended this mask to me about 6 months ago. It does an amazing job of pulling the impurities out of your pores and it leaves your skin so, so soft. I highly recommend!
6. Flowerbomb perfume – This is also a great time to pull the trigger on high ticket items like perfume. I have only ever used samples of this one, but it smells sooo good.
7. Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation – One of my favorite foundations. If you have oily skin, you would probably like this one. I don’t wear it to work daily since it is on the pricey side, but it is great for the weekend and special occasions!
8. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick – I wear this in the shade “Backtalk” and it is a great every day color!
Okay, so as most of you probably already know, the Sephora sale started yesterday for Beauty Insiders and VIB members! Beauty Insiders will receive 10% off and VIB members will receive 15% off. Sephora only has a sale like this twice a year so I use it as an opportunity to stock up on my holy grail products and also splurge on high price items that I wouldn’t normally buy. Above are all of my recommendations if you have been looking to try any of those products and my wish list is below 🙂 Happy shopping, friends!