Hello, friends! The first gift guide of the season is finally here and I am sharing a few of my Amazon Prime finds! Everything here is either something I have purchased and love OR something that is currently on my wish list. Let me know what kind of gift guides you would like to see on my blog as I will be working on them from now until Christmas!
1. Marble laptop case – Love the colors in this marble laptop case! I have had my MacBook Air for about 5 years now and I know once I buy a cover for it, it will die! Haha
2. Pave criss cross ring – I have this ring in gold, and love it! It’s dainty, sparkly, and would make the perfect stocking stuffer.
3. Travel makeup bag – Best makeup bag ever!!! I purchased this a couple of months ago and I’m obsessed. It is perfect for travel and holds everything I need and then some. Plus, the inserts inside are removable so you can customize your compartments.
4. Faux fur blanket – This is at the top of my Christmas list. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this blanket and it is SO BIG! I can’t wait to hopefully cozy up with this during the cold winter months.
5. Velvet scrunchies – Another great stocking stuffer. I love the different shades of blush pink and I think these are more gentle on your hair than other hair ties.
6. Phone stand – I’m so glad I finally got one of these! I always watch IG stories while I put my makeup on, and this makes it so convenient. I also keep one on my side table and my phone sits on there while it charges over night.
7. Blue light filter glasses – I think these would be a great gift because people may not think to buy these for themselves. I have this exact pair and use them to avoid eye strain since I stare at a computer screen all day, every day!
Have a great Tuesday!