Hi guys, Happy Monday! I’m sure you all know that Saturday was the first day of fall, so of course I had to spend the day busting out my fall decorations. We also had a date night at the fair! It was the perfect weekend getting into the fall spirit, even though it was still 90 degrees outside. I thought this would be a great time to share my favorite things that get me excited for the season!
Can we talk about this outfit from last year?! This is basically my uniform all season long. Chunky sweaters, boots, and leopard print accessories, yes please!
- Lawless Liquid Lip – I love wearing a darker/bolder lip for the fall, especially mauve tones. Mine is in the shade “George”
2. Seasonal Dish Towel – I don’t do a lot of decor in my kitchen so themed dish towels are a fun and easy way to spice up the kitchen without doing too much!
3. Mrs. Meyers Cleaning Products – I have been using Mrs. Meyers cleaning products since the beginning of the year and I have been loving them so far! Their limited edition scents are so fun and they make cleaning not so bad. I just ordered the Mum scented all purpose spray, but they also have dish soap and hand soap to choose from too.
4. “Hello Fall” Door Hanger – This door hanger is precious! I love buffalo check in any color for fall.
5. Naked Heat Palette – Along with a bold lip, warm eye shadow tones are another favorite way to change my makeup for fall. I’m thinking about snagging this palette up real soon!
6. Cognac Booties – Making the switch from sandals to booties is so exciting! I need to invest in a new pair of cognac booties this season and these are the perfect pair.
7. B&BW Candles – Who doesn’t love candles from Bath & Body Works?! I make it a point to stock up on these every fall when they are running a sale. “Leaves” is by far my favorite scent and it makes the house smell wonderful!!
I hope you enjoyed this post and found some fall inspiration! Seriously, go get a Leaves candle from Bath & Body Works. You can thank me later 🙂