Happy October! I can’t believe it’s already here. I thought today would be the perfect time to share my fall bucket list with you all. There are so many activities that I love to do during the fall to really embrace the season. Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite fall activity is!
- Visit a pumpkin patch. I have to do this at least once to pick out some cute pumpkins to decorate our porch with.
- Go on a short hike to get a great view of the changing leaves.
- Take a roadtrip to the mountains…Blue Ridge, GA is a favorite of mine to visit during the fall. If you go, you must take their fall foliage train ride and make a stop at Mercier Orchards to pick up some apple cider donuts!
- Try a new fall recipe, and pick up some fall favorites at Trader Joe’s (i.e. – their pumpkin bread)
- Spend a lazy day watching scary movies. We can’t wait for the new Halloween movie to come out!
Have a date night at the local fair
- Go to a fall festival, the Georgia Apple Festival is a personal favorite!
- Burn all the leaves candles around the house #sogood
- Hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters on Halloween 🙂
- Make a stove pot potpourri – I hear this makes your house smell amazing! I saw Emily Gemma make it last year for Christmas here and I’ve been wanting to try it ever since.